- Profile management: it is now possible to select a particular Thunderbird profile to synchronize
- Alert mechanism: possible alerts on beginning, end of synchronization and on specific errors.
- Improvement of error management to identify specific problems and signal them to the user
- Installer now proposes all the address books available in a given profile
- Installer takes into account old preferences if present in installation directory
- Uninstaller offers to keep preferences to allow easier migration or reinstallation.
- Modification of preferences to take into account these new changes
Correction of the following bugs:
- Correction of a bug which could lead to a crash during synchronization
- Because of the new profile management, you will be asked to do a complete resynchronization with your mobile.
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests