- Synchronization of cards, events or tasks on a Smartphone (not a Pocket PC) from Thunderbird/Sunbird to the mobile device led to unresolved items.
- It is now possible to synchronize several categories for contacts (separated with commas in Thunderbird)
- Contact phonetic first name and last name fields are now synchronized
- In some other PIM softwares, cards, events or tasks synchronized with BirdieSync could have an icon indicating that a note was present even if it was empty
- If a specific calendar provider didn't support tasks or events, an error could be displayed mentioning that it was impossible to list items in the calendar
- If an error happened deleting a particular duplicated item, the process of removing all the duplicates was interrupted.
- New alert at connection when no category of items is selected in partnership for synchronization
- New alert when a category of items is selected for synchronization simultaneously with BirdieSync and Outlook on the same computer
- Installer didn't detect old versions of ActiveSync
- Under particular circumstances, the USB storage list in BirdieSync options could be not filled.
- Under particular circumstances, Thunderbird could crash at start
- Synchronization of recurring events created with a time zone different from the current one could lead to "unresolved items".
- An error could be displayed while synchronizing calendars items. Calendars were not displayed in BirdieSync options.
- After installation, an error can be displayed on the mobile asking to restart it.
- With some particular themes, no checkboxes are present near mail folders in BirdieSync options
Release of BirdieSync 18.104.22.168
- On localized versions of Thunderbird, an error message could be displayed on the mobile asking you to create the "Local Folders" account on the mobile
Please refer carefully to the documentation to know more about new changes regarding mail synchronization
Although BirdieSync was heavily tested, please, do backups of your Thunderbird or Sunbird profile !
- Synchronization of mail accounts with their own folder tree (Inbox, Sent, etc.) independent from "Local Folders"
- Synchronization of IMAP accounts
- Synchronization of sub-folders
- Synchronization of Outboxes to send mail from the mobile
- When the name of a mail folder is changed, it remains synchronized
Users who tried BirdieSync previously can test these new features during an additional week of trial period
- Installing BirdieSync on a storage card could lead to problems. It is no longer possible
- On Windows Mobile 2003, if a task had no start date in Sunbird/Lightning, it leaded to an unresolved item
- Some duplicated events were not removed
- Synchronizing some event could lead to an "Attention required"
- Windows Mobile Device Center could not be stopped during installation
- Windows Mobile device uninstallation improved.
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests