- If unresolved items (for instance modified on both sides) are not resolved and the mobile is disconnected, next synchronization could make ActiveSync crash.
- If Thunderbird profile path contained non ASCII characters (like accents), the calendar list displayed in BirdieSync option window was empty
- On some particular systems, Thunderbird process detection was not done properly preventing the synchronization from starting and leading to an "attention required" message
- A warning is displayed to the user if the Lightning time zone is not defined
Before installing this new version, you must uninstall the previous one.
- Task synchronization is now supported. Please, read the help file to know the restrictions.
- Webdav remote calendar synchronization is now supported. Please, read the help file to learn more about it.
- New alert service to better report errors
- Improvement of localization in ActiveSync window
- ActiveSync could randomly crash or lead to unusual errors.
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests