- It is now possible to set a time period of synchronization. This option is particularly useful for Windows mobile 5.0 users, since this option mysteriously disappeared from ActiveSync... Please refer to the Help file to learn more about the restrictions.
- A Help button is now available in BirdieSync options window
- BirdieSync should now respect the theme you chose in Thunderbird.
- If unresolved items (for instance modified on both sides) are not resolved and the mobile is disconnected, next synchronization could make ActiveSync crash.
- If Thunderbird profile path contained non ASCII characters (like accents), the calendar list displayed in BirdieSync option window was empty
- On some particular systems, Thunderbird process detection was not done properly preventing the synchronization from starting and leading to an "attention required" message
- A warning is displayed to the user if the Lightning time zone is not defined
Before installing this new version, you must uninstall the previous one.
- Task synchronization is now supported. Please, read the help file to know the restrictions.
- Webdav remote calendar synchronization is now supported. Please, read the help file to learn more about it.
- New alert service to better report errors
- Improvement of localization in ActiveSync window
- ActiveSync could randomly crash or lead to unusual errors.
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests