If some particular errors occurred while reading an item on the desktop, Thunderbird could crash
BirdieSync menu was not displayed under Sunbird
This new version has important changes.
Please do BACKUP all your data as mentioned in this FAQ topic before installing this new version
Because of important modifications, it is necessary to fully reconfigure BirdieSync options after having installed this new version.
So you must open "Tools/BirdieSync/Options" and then configure the synchronization.
Please read carefully BirdieSync help file to know more about the new synchronization way "from the desktop to the mobile device". Especially, it is necessary to synchronize 2 times to roll back the modifications that you did on your mobile device.
This version if only compatible with Lightning/Sunbird 0.9
- Support of Lightning/Sunbird 0.9
- Configuration of task and event synchronization is now independent. It's possible to choose separately which calendar is synchronized for events and tasks. This is particularly useful for Google calendars which don't support task synchronization.
- In addition to the "both ways" synchronization, it is now possible to synchronize only "from the desktop to the mobile device". All the modifications performed on the mobile device will be ignored. For instance, this feature should be used to synchronize all "read only" calendars like public holidays calendars or automatically generated birthday calendars.
- It's now possible to directly open the archive from the log archiver
- A message indicates the progress and the end of the generation in the log archiver
- License button is moved to menu
- About menu displays BirdieSync version
- Installer updated with more accurate information
- Traces for unresolved items are better displayed in Notepad editor
Users who tried BirdieSync previously can test these new features during an additional week of trial period
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests