mail account problems

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
botho.nuss

mail account problems

Post by botho.nuss »

first off all: i´m sorry starting this topic, but search flags mail and account as common and not searchable phrases. :oops:
i have included a google - mail - account for syncing, which is setup on the mobile and in tb as well.
now sync stops, promting i have to configure that mail account... ? that´s the point where i´m lost as i don´t know what´s missing.
is anyone familiar with this problem?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: mail account problems

Post by Birdy »

Hello botho.nuss,

Does this FAQ topic help ? Or do you need more information ?
Birdy

botho.nuss

Post by botho.nuss »

thank you for that advice, there actually was a difference between the accounts´name on the mobile and the tbs´ one, but changing the tbs´ account name didnot help. i even deleted and resetup the mobiles´ account. still there´s a message promted, i should rename the account on my mobile, which is confusing as i renamed the tbs´ account acording to the mobile accounts´name. it seams to me it is more a palm treo pro issue than a birdiesync one. iam still lost with syncing my mobile with tb

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy