Problem with task completion and rainlendar

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
hafizp

Problem with task completion and rainlendar

Post by hafizp »

Hi,

I use thunderbird together with rainlendar and having a problem with marking tasks as completed. The problem is the task that is marked completed in pocketpc is not marked as completed in rainlendar although it is marked completed in lightning. However, a task mark completed in rainlendar would sync to lightning and pocketpc fine. Also, a task mark completed in lightning would sync fine to rainlendar to pocketpc. To sum up :

* ligthning <-> pocketpc : ok
* lightning <-> rainlendar : ok
* reinlendar -> pockpetpc : ok
* pocketpc -> rainlendar : not marked completed

I've taken a look a bit and it seems the field "Status" on the task being completed in pocketpc has value "Not specified" although right-clicking on the task would show that "Mark completed" menu is checked. On the case that it's working (mark completed on rainlendar or lightning) the "Status" value is "Completed on".

As additional note, I used to use Finchsync to sync pocketpc-lightning-rainlendar and the completion mark is synched just fine. So, I guess it's not a matter of missing/incompatible field.

My system :
BirdieSync 1.7.1.1
HP Ipaq 912c, Windows Mobile 6.1
Thunderbird 2.0.0.21
Lightning 0.9
Rainlendar 2.5

Regards,

Hafiz

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Problem with task completion and rainlendar

Post by Birdy »

Hello Hafiz,

Presently the task field with "Completed on" is not modified during the synchronization although the task was marked completed. That may be why the task didn't appear as completed in rainlendar. I think it should be possible to modify this behavior. I will see if it is possible to send you a new test version.
Birdy

hafizp

Post by hafizp »

That would be really cool, thanks. I'll be looking forward to it.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

I sent you a new test version by email.
Birdy

hafizp

Post by hafizp »

Hi Birdy,

Sorry, it took a while for me to come around testing it, I was offline for some time. I've just tested it and it runs well so far and does what I need. Thanks a lot for the patch, great support.

Regards,

Hafiz

hafizp

Post by hafizp »

Found a bug on the test build : on mail option, the folders are all listed as "undefined".

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Thanks. It was a known problem which had been fixed. I'll send you a new test version.
Birdy