t-inbox

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
gc001

t-inbox

Post by gc001 »

Hello!

I have try the free version of BirdieSync and I was really interesting to buy the full version (synchronisation works and so on...) But, I remark that after the synchronisation of my email, all of them go in a T-inbox (a sub folder) and not directly in my inbox

Someone had the same problem? What's wrong with my installation? I thought it was normal but I don't think so...

It's a big problem, because when I'm connected online with my smartphone (and not synchronised to my computer), email are automatically download in my inbox... so that I have duplicate message... And this is not useful at all...

Someone can advise me? Where I made a mistake when I made the installation?

Thanks in advance...

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: t-inbox

Post by Birdy »

Hello gc001,

By now, Inbox is synchronized in T-Inbox to avoid conflicts if you download your mails on your mobile device from the Internet and also download them on your desktop. I agree that it would be better to have only one unique Inbox. I hope that a solution will be provided in a next version of BirdieSync.
Birdy