outbox not synchronizing

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
SittigSuperstar

outbox not synchronizing

Post by SittigSuperstar »

I'm afraid of bothering you slowly, but I have one more question! :oops:

When I write an email on my ppc and connect it to synchronize the outbox isn't synchronizing...
He kills the new mail on the ppc or tells me can't sync mails.
Not featured in birdie or wrong settings

Grüße,
Sebastian

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

You are not bothering at all. I am happy to have your feedback. But I hadn't time to think about what you asked before. :) Actually, synchronization of new mail messages written on the Pocket PC is possible. But presently, it is not very easy because synchronization with Draft and Outbox is not allowed for the moment because it will need more complex synchronization mechanisms... For instance, the problem with the Outbox is that when you write a message on the mobile, there is no way to know under which user account you will want to send the message. So it is not possible to synchronize it directly in the Outbox.

The workaround is to write a message on the mobile in the draft folder, copy into another folder which will be synchronized and in Thunderbird copy it back to the draft folder to send it (I suppose it is possible to do it with an automatic filter). I am aware that for the moment, it is not very easy...
Birdy

SittigSuperstar

Post by SittigSuperstar »

Thanks for your answer!

Think I now what you mean, so I will be staying tuned for such a feature...
For this time its no problem, because my ppc supports wlan and I have such a router.

Keep going!

Grüße,
Sebastian