Google Calendar Problem

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Disconnected

Google Calendar Problem

Post by Disconnected »

Hello,

The program works great except when it attempts to sync with my google calendar in lightning, Activesync says 3 minutes but it takes a minute to sync an event. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 with Lightning .5. I am also using Provider for Google Calendar .2.1 with the patch. Thanks

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

The first reason for that would be to have the patch not installed. But if you say it is installed (be sure to restart Thunderbird after installing it)...

The ActiveSync time estimations are not really accurate...
Do you have an error (like an unresolved item) or does it just takes time to synchronize it ? Did you check that the event is properly synchronized if you modify something ?

I will need some log files to investigate your problem.
Could you send them to me as described in this thread ? http://birdiesync.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100

Could you also open your javascript console in Thunderbird, enlarge it at maximum, take a snapshot of it and send it to me ? (Menu Tools/Javascript console, and "Alt-Print screen" to copy the window after having selected it).

Thanks.
Birdy