Syncing with TB: Profile not found

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
roadcycling

Syncing with TB: Profile not found

Post by roadcycling »

Hello, help!

my thunderbird has crashed and all my contacts, calender and email had gone. Because of that i created a new profile at thunderbird and could get back my calender and all my email.

However my contacts still have gone. Only on my pocket-pc the contacts are available - but:

i can't sync now with birdiesync/activesync, because my new profile is not found. birdiesync says, thunderbird profile not found.

I have yet new-installed activsync and birdiesync and have set thunderbird birdieoptions to the new profile!

Who can help me?

How can i get my lost contacts from my pocket-pc to thunderbird??

thx a lot

roadcycling

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you send to support (at) birdiesync.com, all the desktop logs after the synchronization as descrined in this thread ?

I would also need the file "profiles.ini" located in C:\Documents and Settings\<users name>\Application Data\Thunderbird\

Before any manipulation, backup your pocket pc contacts with PPCPimBackup for instance.

Thanks.
Birdy

roadcycling

Post by roadcycling »

Hello,

thx a lot - problem resolved itsself. byrdiesync now works well as ever, after i changed some profile setting in thunderbird under birdiesync options!

kind regards from munich

roadcycling