multiple google calendars

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
aross1

multiple google calendars

Post by aross1 »

i just got birdiesync working on my ipaq h3800 series running ppc2003. i'm super excited about it because i've gotten EVERYTHING working seamlessly by using both the installation instructions and the forum.

everything with the exception of my second and third google calendar. in lightning (with google calendar provider 0.2.1, patched, of course) i use 3 calendars: one for work, one for general life, and one for bills and money. using the instructions i have found so far i am able to sync only the first google calendar, the one for work. i am getting no errors while syncing, and no unresolved items, but none of my other events are showing up in their appropriate categories on my ipaq.

the really curious thing about this is that i am able to sync events from my ipaq in, say, the life related category onto the appropriate google calendar, but not vice versa...

is this the way birdiesync works so far? is this because i am using the trial version? did i pass over some obvious setup step?

any help would be appreciated.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

It doesn't seem a normal behavior. The 3 Google calendars should be synchronized. Do you have a synchronization period selected for calendars ?
If you create another Google calendar with a simple event (not recurring) and if you select if for synchronization. Is it synchronized or not ? Did you try to unselect the first calendar (which was synchronizing) ? Does it synchronize the other ones now ?
Birdy