Sync Mails with localized TB

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Teutobod

Sync Mails with localized TB

Post by Teutobod »

Hi Birdy,

yesterday I downloaded version 1.6.0.0 and tested this.

I#m using the german localisation of TB in version 2.0.0.6. In your help to mail sync you have written that the "Local Folders" are synced to Outlook E-Mail on mobile.
During my first trys I get a error message that I have to create an email account on mobile before syncing. Afer a few trys I found the problem:
In the german localization of TB the "Local Folders" are named "Lokale Ordner". When I rename this to "Local Folders" all will work fine for me.

Could you please add this to your help for BirdieSync? I think this will be a problem for all other TB localizations (instead of french?).

Btw. somewhere in this forum i read about more localizations of BirdieSync. If you have prepared BirdieSync to support this I would like to help you translate it to german. In this case the special localized names of TB must also supported?!

Teutobod

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I will see if it is possible to fix it quickly...
Birdy

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

The problem should be fixed in 1.6.0.1. Now, you don't need to rename your "Local Folders" account.
Birdy

Teutobod

Post by Teutobod »

Wow, great reaction time!

I'll test the new Version this evening. At the moment still have to work :cry: