Problemas a sincronizar sub pastas

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
eighteen

Problemas a sincronizar sub pastas

Post by eighteen »

(I´m sorry but i write in portuguese, my ingles is not very good.)

Olá,

Sou de Portugal. Tenho instalado a ultima versão do BirdieSync, mas não consigo sincronizar as subpastas do meu thunderbird. No software em opçoes tenho seleccionadas as subpastas, mas quando o activesync tenta actualizar, só actualizar a pasta da Inbox.

Tenho um HTC com WM6, será por isso que não dá?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you tell me if you are synchronizing folders from a mail account in an independent tree (own Inbox, Sent, etc. with no folders located in "Local Folders") ?
I understood that Inbox was synchronizing but not you sub-folder, is that correct ? Was the Inbox selected for synchronization ?
Did you select a period of synchronization for mails in BirdieSync options or was it left to "Unlimited" ?
Which kind of account are you synchronizing ? POP3 ? IMAP ?
Thanks.
Birdy

eighteen

Post by eighteen »

Birdy wrote:Hello,

Could you tell me if you are synchronizing folders from a mail account in an independent tree (own Inbox, Sent, etc. with no folders located in "Local Folders") ?
I understood that Inbox was synchronizing but not you sub-folder, is that correct ? Was the Inbox selected for synchronization ?
Did you select a period of synchronization for mails in BirdieSync options or was it left to "Unlimited" ?
Which kind of account are you synchronizing ? POP3 ? IMAP ?
Thanks.
My sub folders are alocated under indox. Yes, my sub-folders indox is not sync, only indox is sync. Yes, my indox are select to sync. In the period i select 2 weeks.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Is the synchronized sub-folder created under "T-Inbox" on the mobile ?
Are your mails located in the Thundebird sub-folder older than 2 weeks or not ?
It is a POP3 or an IMAP mail account ?
If you copy a message you received today in this sub-folder, then reconnect your mobile, is this mail synchronized ?
Birdy

eighteen

Post by eighteen »

Birdy wrote:Is the synchronized sub-folder created under "T-Inbox" on the mobile ?
Are your mails located in the Thundebird sub-folder older than 2 weeks or not ?
It is a POP3 or an IMAP mail account ?
If you copy a message you received today in this sub-folder, then reconnect your mobile, is this mail synchronized ?
I´m not anderstand this: "Is the synchronized sub-folder created under "T-Inbox" on the mobile ?"

Now i change da time of sync to ilimit and a few sub foldrs are sync, but anothers not.

My account is pop3.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

I though I understood that your sub folders were located under the Inbox:
Something like that in BirdieSync options:

X Inbox
X - Sub folder 1 to synchronize
X - Sub folder 2 to synchronize
Sent
Trash

That's why I asked you if the synchronized sub-folders were created under "T-Inbox" on the mobile:

Inbox
Sent
Trash
T-Inbox
- Sub folder 1 to synchronize
- Sub folder 2 to synchronize

Do you have all the sub-folders that you chose to synchronize created on the mobile ? (even if they don't contain the mail that should be synchronized)

Could you send to support(at)birdiesync.com the file Preferences.xml located in:
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<users name>\Application Data\BirdieSync
Vista: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\BirdieSync
(Application Data is a hidden folder: in explorer window, you must check the option "Show hidden files and folders")

Thanks.
Birdy