1.6.3.3 with old bug - unsatiesfied deinstallation

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Waldi-X

1.6.3.3 with old bug - unsatiesfied deinstallation

Post by Waldi-X »

Hallo birdy,

first I tested 1.6.3.2 some days ago. Then always this message appears on mobile screen:

BirdieSync error
An error happend synchronizing this mobile.
Please disconnect and reconnect this mobile.

Because I found the same error in the forum, I deinstalled birdiesync and wait for a new revision. Then yesterday I saw 1.6.3.3 with many bug corrections. I think it is a good time for testing again. I installed birdiesync once again, but it does not work and the same error message appears. Additional a window in the PC says the test time is finished and I must register birdiesync!

All this is very frustrated. After second deinstallation I found some text "birdie..." in the registry file. Why that, it was deinstalled? I think, first the software have to work before I can pay for it. If so, I would be happy and register it immediately.

What can I do - how can I eleminate birdiesync over all?

Regards,
Waldi-X

PS: Sorry about my bad English. I hope it don't give you a wrong understanding.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

It is weird that the uninstallation didn't run fine. I checked the uninstallation and it seems to be OK.
I will send you a new version to identify your problem.
Birdy

Waldi-X

Post by Waldi-X »

Hello birdy,

now I wanted to test the new version 1.6.4.0. No error-message was to seen, but birdiesync stopped with:
"End of trial period ...". Could you help me, to start the test-time again?

Waldi-X
XP + PocketPC2003