Time of events in Mobile is one hour earlier than Desktop

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
thomazrb

Time of events in Mobile is one hour earlier than Desktop

Post by thomazrb »

People...

HTC Touch, WM6, Birdiesync 1.6.3.3 (i was having the same with 1.6.3.2)
Sunbird 0.7

I'm in time zone -3 (brazil), são paulo at sunbird and brazil/brasilia at mobile... the same time in both

no problems during the sync.

And... no problems at all...

i stay in this way some days then... one day... i noticed that the mobile change all events time to one hour earlier.

In sunbird the time is ok... and they are syncing ok... but stay with different hours.

I need to open each event in sunbird, and save again... dont change anything... just save...

then... when i sync again... the problem is solved at mobile...

Stay in this way for few days... then... all changed again to one hour earlier.

Someone can help?

Sorry about my english.

Thanks.

Thomaz

thomazrb

Post by thomazrb »

ps.: this time, i tried to fix it just opening and save in sunbird but nothing done.

I tried to create one in sunbird... it apears 1 hour earlier at mobile O.o

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

What time zone do you have on your computer in Windows ? Is the option "automatically adjust clock to Daylight Saving Time" checked ?

Actually this time zone is used to display the time in Lightning. For instance, if you modify your Windows time zome (not the Lightning or mobile device one), your events will have their time changed when displayed in the month view for instance.

Could you also tell me how these events were created ? On the mobile ? In Lightning ? Imported ? With which time zone ?

Thanks.
Birdy

thomazrb

Post by thomazrb »

Hummm here is time zone GMT -3 (BRASILIA)

the daylight saving is checked...

i think this events were created in lightning and mobile...

i will uncheck the daylight saving and test it

thomazrb

Post by thomazrb »

=D It solved =D i unchecked daylight saving and fix the new time in desktop... then... sync... all times are the same now.

Thanks so much!