Problems with sync and Thunderbirthday

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Greghack

Problems with sync and Thunderbirthday

Post by Greghack »

I can´t sync my Birthday-Calendar made by Thunderbirthday. When I synchronize I get the message "74 unresolved items", which are exact the numbers of birthdays in the calendar. If I disable the synchronization of this calender, I didn´t get the message.
I use Vista / Birdiesync 1.6.4.0 / Thunderbird 2.0.0.9 / Thunderbirthday 0.2.3 ans a Dell Axim X30 (Windows Mobile2003 SE).
The synchronization of Thunderbirthday and Birdiesync had already worked some updates before, but I can´t remember the update version, in which the sync had worked.
I know, that the problem exists already before version 1.6.1.0, and I hope, somebody could help me with my birthday list.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Problems with sync and Thunderbirthday

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you tell me if you checked the option "link the calendar to the category of the appointment or the task" ? (it's just a question, you don't need to modify this option)
Thanks.
Birdy

Greghack

Post by Greghack »

Hi,
yes, the option ist checked.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

I think that it's the "read only" state of your Birthday calendar which causes the problem. BirdieSync cannot write events in this calendar while synchronizing.
Another user had a similar problem. You may checkout this thread.
Birdy