removal of duplicates not working

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
pwvandeursen

removal of duplicates not working

Post by pwvandeursen »

I currently have many duplicates in both the adress books and the calendar, and am trying to remove them with the built in capabilities of Birdysync, however that is not working.

In the window of the remove duplicates option the progress bar keeps moving from left to right, but the files are not find and the process does not close.

I hve upgraded from 1.6.4.0 . the help file indicates it is 1.6.6.0, but thundrebird still thinks it is 1.6.4.0.

Patrick

pwvandeursen

Re: removal of duplicates not working

Post by pwvandeursen »

Please, Birdy can you help.....
I have a full list of duplicates and need them removed

Patrick

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello Patrick,

I sent you a mail asking you for complementary information to investigate on your problem.
Could you also confirm that the green bar doesn't stop running from the left to the right again and again without progressing (which means that the process of removal never didn't really start) ? In that case, I suppose that the total number of events is not displayed on the right ?
Thanks.
Birdy

pwvandeursen

Post by pwvandeursen »

both our assumptions are correct. both the progress bar doesn't stop going from left to right and continuously starting over again, and the total number of events is not displaed.

Patrick