New event sync problem from mobile to Sunbird

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
vinividivici

New event sync problem from mobile to Sunbird

Post by vinividivici »

Hi,no

I use Sunbird & BirdieSync to sync events between my laptop (with Vista) & my windows mobile phone.
Sync from PC to mobile works perfectly but doesn't work the other way!
When I create a new event on my mobile calendar and try syncing, I get an "Unresolved items" from BirdieSync, the event does not appear in Sunbird & a window pops up with a CAL_IS_READONLY message.

I have to add that I'm syncing Sunbird with my google calendar. Works well but the same pop up message when trying to deactivate alarms related to old events.

Would someone have a solution?

Thx

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: New event sync problem from mobile to Sunbird

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you tell me if you access to this calendar in ICS/ical mode or with the Google calendar provider ?
Thanks.
Birdy

vinividivici

Post by vinividivici »

I'm using Google Provider release 0.3.1

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Can you check that your Google calendar is in write mode, then reconnect your mobile device.
At the end of the synchronization, send a log archive to support(at)birdiesync.com with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..."

Could you also open your error console in Thunderbird, enlarge it at maximum, take a snapshot of it and send it to me. (Menu Tools/Error console, and "Alt-Print screen" to copy the window after having selected it. You must then paste it in your mail, or in a Word, Paint or GIMP document for instance).
Thanks.
Birdy