Change Task Due Date -> Not Updating in Thunderbird?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
agampher

Change Task Due Date -> Not Updating in Thunderbird?

Post by agampher »

Hello,

I've got a weird issue...

I sync to our Exchange server at work, then sync to Thunderbird. Everything goes well, but for my Tasks. I've changed my task due dates and the due dates don't update in Thunderbird. Any ideas?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Change Task Due Date -> Not Updating in Thunderbird?

Post by Birdy »

Hello agampher,

If you create your task manually on the mobile device and then update the due date, do you also have the problem or is it only if your task was synchronized from the exchange server ?
If you modify manually another field of the task on the mobile device (the subject for instance). Will the due date be then synchronized ?
Thanks.
Birdy

agampher

Re: Change Task Due Date -> Not Updating in Thunderbird?

Post by agampher »

Birdy wrote:Hello agampher,

If you create your task manually on the mobile device and then update the due date, do you also have the problem or is it only if your task was synchronized from the exchange server ?
If you modify manually another field of the task on the mobile device (the subject for instance). Will the due date be then synchronized ?
Thanks.
I apologize, I haven't had time to mess with this the last couple of days. I will test and update the thread.