HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
jmacdonald801

HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1?

Post by jmacdonald801 »

I installed the HTC Windows Movile 6.1 official update on my Kaiser (Tilt).

I installed birdiesync as expected, the phone had a pop up asking my if I wanted to install birdie sync, to which I said yes.

I disconnected the phone from the USB cable, and reconnected it but the check boxes won't appear beside the categories like Cards, Events, Tasks etc.

I completely uninstalled Thunderbird an Lightning, imported my contacts and calendar entries, hard reset my device, re-installed birdisync, and still no go. I disconnect and reconnect the device and the message just keeps popping up saying I haven't selected any categories. I go into Tools/Options and there are no check boxed beside the birdiesync categories and my Outlook Email/Tasks etc are greyed out.

I wen into the birdusync options in thunderbird, made sure my personal address book was selected, and that I had a time zone selected.... still no luck.

I've also reset my device, and completely cleared the storage on it to try and get this to work clean. No Luck.

How can I get these check boxes in my Active Sync settings appear so I can select my BirdieSync Categories?

This is of course with 1.6.9.1. I've tried all manor of cooked windows mobile 6.1 roms for my device and never had this happen. But this is an official HTC Windows Mobile 6.1 upgrade, so what gives?

-James

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1?

Post by Birdy »

Hello James,

BirdieSync 1.6.10.0 was released and supports Windows Mobile 6.1 devices.
Birdy

wabik

Re: HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1?

Post by wabik »

Birdy,

You are the best ... :)

Thank you!