question for Palm Treo 700 users

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
father24

question for Palm Treo 700 users

Post by father24 »

Anyone here use BirdieSync on a Palm Treo 700w or 700wx? I'm having trouble unlocking my device and wanted to ask some other specific questions. I've posted on modaco.com and so far have received no responses. I've also found treocentral.com and have just now posted there looking for assistance. Any experience with treocentral? Is it a reputable site? thanks.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: question for Palm Treo 700 users

Post by Birdy »

Hello father24,

Did you try what is mentioned in this FAQ topic ?
Did SDA_ApplicationUnlock fail to unlock your treo ?
Birdy

father24

Post by father24 »

Thank you Birdy, I overlooked the SDA_ApplicationUnlock. I've downloaded it onto an SD card and ran it on my device. There was a warning message asking if I was sure I wanted to run the software and when I chose yes it gave a warning beep. After that nothing so I decided to try BirdieSync install. I closed Thunderbird. Connected my device and waited and waited. After a long while the PC announced that new hardware had been found but that there was a problem installing it and that it might not work properly. I started the BirdieSync installer and it instructed me to connect my device. (It was already connected) So I pressed the sync button on the USB cord and then clicked "Retry" on the BirdieSync installer. Nothing changed. BirdieSync is still telling me my device is not attached. What should I do now?

father24

Post by father24 »

Nevermind. I'm a dufus. The SDA_ApplicationUnlock did indeed unlock my device. And BirdieSync seems to be working fine. Thanks again for your patience. :)