Mail Sync VERY Slow

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
GrobiAan

Mail Sync VERY Slow

Post by GrobiAan »

Hi birdy, hello everyone.

I tried to start all over with a licened version, after I tested without problems with Thunderbird 2.0 + Lightning 0.8 in August. But after updating Birdiesync on the lates version 1.7.0.4 AND loading the Lightning update on 0.9 syncing stopps every time in the middle of the mail-sync procedure. Thunderbird becomes very slow also. I really uninstall every part of the software without any success on both Mobile and PC. I use a HTC Diamond with WM 6.1 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.17 + Lighting 0.9 and now a registration key :) (NO google calendar or anything else).
I've no ideas left and need some help.

Thanks so far.

GrobiAan

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Mail Sync VERY Slow

Post by Birdy »

Hello GrobiAan,

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy

GrobiAan

Re: Mail Sync VERY Slow

Post by GrobiAan »

Thanks for the fast answer. The mail is on its way, but I can't reach the END of synchronization because Thunderbird slows down to still standing - without chrashing. If I disconnect the mobile, Thunderbird is reacting nearly normal.

Greeting

GrobiAan