Syncing with google calendar

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
clauderenaud

Syncing with google calendar

Post by clauderenaud »

Hi all,

Sorry to ask if this question has already been answered but does not find ...

IS it possible to currently sync our tb calendar data with google calendar through Birdiesync ?
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Syncing with google calendar

Post by Birdy »

Hello Claude,

If your question is "is it possible to synchronize my Thunderbird calendar with my Google calendar", I will answer yes thanks to the Google Calendar Provider add-on (Google calendar access with calDAV protocol is not fully achieved).

If your question is also "is it possible to synchronize a Google calendar loaded in Thunderbird (thanks to the add-on) with BirdieSync", the answer is also yes. BirdieSync had a lot improvements to better support this feature.
Birdy

clauderenaud

Post by clauderenaud »

Birdy wrote:Hello Claude,

If your question is "is it possible to synchronize my Thunderbird calendar with my Google calendar", I will answer yes thanks to the Google Calendar Provider add-on (Google calendar access with calDAV protocol is not fully achieved).

If your question is also "is it possible to synchronize a Google calendar loaded in Thunderbird (thanks to the add-on) with BirdieSync", the answer is also yes. BirdieSync had a lot improvements to better support this feature.
Ok, thank for clarifying.
And in Birdiesync, should we have to particularly choose lightning or sunbird to sync with or it does not matter what calendar we choose ?
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

It doesn't matter. BirdieSync doesn't make any distinction between Lightning and Sunbird.
Birdy

clauderenaud

Post by clauderenaud »

Birdy wrote:It doesn't matter. BirdieSync doesn't make any distinction between Lightning and Sunbird.
Ok, thanks !
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud