Sync dont work..

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Lyriker

Sync dont work..

Post by Lyriker »

Hallo!

first, sorry for my bad english, im a german.

I have a problem with the syncronise tool.

If i want to sync my ppc (XDA NOVA), it comes a message in my phone with following content:

"BirdySync error

The mail account "xxx@xxx.de" selected for syncronization could not be found. Create it on the mobile device again."

and then i become only a message on my pc with "alert".

all ive done, don't working... -_-

Please Help...

Best wishes
Jörg

Ps: i have a logfile but i cant leave it here..

Lyriker

Re: Sync dont work..

Post by Lyriker »

More Informations hiere about the PPc:

its a german Mobile 6

Do yor need more informations?

I can send You the log , if you need.
Please answer me.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Sync dont work..

Post by Birdy »

Hello Lyriker,

You must create a mail account on the mobile with the same account name as in Thunderbird (this name should be displayed in the error message). This is the name of the mail account and is called "Account display name" in the mail account creation wizard. Note that if this name is incorrect, you'll very likely have to recreate your mail account since it is not possible to modify it after the creation.
You don't have to put "real" parameters for pop3 settings or user name/password if you don't want to connect to the Internet on your mobile device. So you can set dummy parameters (apart from the mail account name).

If you still have problems, send your logs (Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs...) to support(at)birdiesync.com
Birdy