Access to BirdieSync Android app without Google Play account

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
mort

Access to BirdieSync Android app without Google Play account

Post by mort »

Since I am following the idea to use my Android smartphone without using a Google Play account at all, I am interested in 3rd party repositories and simply downloadable .apk's.
Can you imagine to offer the BirdieSync Android app (apk) via your website without forcing your customers to use the Google Play Market? I would definetly appreciate it.

Besides that, keep up your good work. :)

JLJLJL

Re: Access to BirdieSync Android app without Google Play acc

Post by JLJLJL »

I would like to second this request please. Maybe have a download area for paid users where we can download the current .apk as well. :mrgreen:

Fiori Di Bosco

Post by Fiori Di Bosco »

I was a very happy user of BirdieSnyc on my outdated windows phone. I like to pay and register again - but register at googlewworld is a nogo.

Do you already supply apk's for download outside of googleworld or ship it via email to a registered user?

I miss BirdieSync - it worked great for many years with Thunderbird / WIndowsPhone. It was always taking care about Duplicates, Errenous massdeletes - perfect!

kind regards
Fiori di Bosco

servantoftheking

Post by servantoftheking »

+1

colinconner

Re: Access to BirdieSync Android app without Google Play account

Post by colinconner »

mort wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Since I am following the idea to use my Android smartphone without using a Google Play account at all, I am interested in 3rd party repositories and simply downloadable .apk's.
Can you imagine to offer the BirdieSync Android app (apk) via your website without forcing your customers to use the Google Play Market? I would definetly appreciate it.

Besides that, keep up your good work. :)
Me too, would be great to have this feature.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Access to BirdieSync Android app without Google Play account

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

It's possible to download BirdieSync apk from BirdieSync Download page in Android tab, at the bottom of "Install BirdieSync on your Android device".
Birdy