Sync directly on Gmail

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
bruschetta101

Sync directly on Gmail

Post by bruschetta101 »

Hi all,

I'd like to syncronize my contacts not only in my android device, but also with my Gmail account.
Do you think that this will be possible in the future?

BR
Bruschetta101

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Sync directly on Gmail

Post by Birdy »

Hello Bruschetta101,

Do you mean synchronizing your contact on your Android device with both Thunderbird and your Gmail account (with Google synchronization between the Android device and Google cloud) ?
If yes, it should be possible to do so. But the main constraint is to not delete a high amount of contacts with BirdieSync synchronization since it could stop Google synchronization for security reason. In order to achieve this, it would be recommended to synchronize a first time your Android device with Google cloud and once done, synchronize with BirdieSync (selecting Google contact account in BirdieSync settings) to an empty address book in Thunderbird, choosing "Combine" option (not "Replace") at the first synchronization.
Birdy

bruschetta101

Post by bruschetta101 »

Hi Birdie,

I'd like to have a TB Birdiesync extension that sync directly TB with Gmail account in the same manner that sync TB with Android. I wish this extension is Birdiesynk ;-)
I tried other extensions but I'm not satisfied.

BR
Bruschetta101

nehal

Post by nehal »

YEs, it work´s without google.

Get free demos for OG0-093 exam and College of the Holy Cross exam with 100% guaranteed success. Our best quality COMPTIA prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of University of Pennsylvania Good Luck.