Question about Rainlendar - Mobile Phone sync

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
Goren

Question about Rainlendar - Mobile Phone sync

Post by Goren »

Hi all,
I own a mobile phone (Samsung i900 Omnia, with Windows Mobile) and I regularly use Rainlendar as desktop calendar. Can I synchronize Rainlendar calendar with the phone, with BirdieSync? Thank you.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Question about Rainlendar - Mobile Phone sync

Post by Birdy »

Hello Goren,

I don't think this is possible to use BirdieSync to directly synchronize with Railendar since it seems very different from Thunderbird/Lightning/Sunbird. The only indirect solution I would see would be to share a calendar between Railendar and Thunderbird like described in this page. And then to use BirdieSync to synchronize this calendar with Lightning/Sunbird and so with Railendar.
Or you may try to switch to Thundebird/Lightning/Sunbird. :wink:
Birdy

Goren

Post by Goren »

You're a genius! :D
Thanks for your help: I downloaded the trial version and everything works perfectly! Now I have three calendars updated: on my PC desktop, Thunderbird and on my Omnia. Keep up the good work!

Bye.

barrymorgan88

Post by barrymorgan88 »

Birdy wrote:Hello Goren,

I don't think this is possible to use BirdieSync to directly synchronize with Railendar since it seems very different from Thunderbird/Lightning/Sunbird. The only indirect solution I would see would be to share a calendar between Railendar and Thunderbird like described in this page And then to use BirdieSync to synchronize this calendar with Lightning/Sunbird and so with Railendar.
Or you may try to switch to Thundebird/Lightning/Sunbird. :wink:
I was wondering about syncing BirdieSync on Mobile Phones with Railender and came across this forum.So I set up a shared calendar between Railendar and Thunderbird and it has been working perfectly. Thanks for the info! :)

black7floyd

Post by black7floyd »

I tried sharing my calendar between Railendar and Thunderbird like in the link you posted. I even synchronized this calendar. But this didn’t work as planned in my device. I am not sure about the problem. I use Samsung Omnia W. Please help!