Multiple licences

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
Charon

Multiple licences

Post by Charon »

Hai Birdie,

I recently upgraded my V1 licence to V2, and since two of my collegues are willing to use BS also, I just ordered two more 'new' licences. In my mailbox I recieved one license; shouldn't that be 2, or am I missing the point?

Succes with further development, this app is just the thing I (from now on: we!) need! :D

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Multiple licences

Post by Birdy »

Hello Charon,

I am happy that your colleagues like the V2 too. :) The number of users allowed should be displayed in the license. So if you registered for 2 users at the same time, it's normal.
Note: this thread will me moved to the "Miscellaneous" sub-forum.
Birdy

Charon

Post by Charon »

Okay, thank a lot. Can't check it right now, will install BS2 after major system-update (Server 2k8-> 2k8R2;Vista>Win7;TB2->TB3;BS1->BS2!!!!) which will be implemented within a few weeks.

tobomda

Post by tobomda »

I want to give a colleague a license for his birthday. Want to pay with credit card, on Paypal site I must type in my address data correspondig to the credit card.
Which license type I must choose and how to give the personal information of my colleague ?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello tobomda,

If the license is a personal gift (and not bought by the company), then choose "Private individual". Then in the "additional instruction/comment" field that you can fill when you register with PayPal, mention the name, mail address and postal address of your colleague and mention also if you want the license sent to you or directly to your colleague).
Thanks.
Birdy