Invoice in EU

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
xenophob

Invoice in EU

Post by xenophob »

Dear Birdy,

I have just purchased a license key using PayPal. Before the redirection to the PP website I have been asked to enter data regarding my company including European VAT number. Since I have whitelisted your domain after I had been sent registration email I can not check whether your email would include before-mentioned invoice. Anyway, I would be needing that invoice for I have used company credit card and my accountant is usually not pleased with expenditure that are not eligible (in this case - without an invoice).

Please answer the question here for the future reference since I have searched FAQ and this forum and have found nothing related to the invoice issuing.

xenophob

Re: Invoice in EU

Post by xenophob »

My bad. The invoice is attached to the email. Yet, one thing bothers me. Would it be possible to include my company name in it? We are a LLC, and in my country it seems essential.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Invoice in EU

Post by Birdy »

Hello xenophob,

Yes the invoice is sent in the same mail as the license. Could you please send me a private message with your name, mail address and company name ?
Thanks.

[Update]: The new invoice has just been sent to you.
Birdy