Android AT300 Tablet

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
doveface

Android AT300 Tablet

Post by doveface »

Hi everyone,
Hopefully someone can help me here. I have just synced my tablet to my PC, however am now unsure as to what I did, or how to view it as it isnt in my Windows "New Programs Installed" list. Any suggestions? Also, once you sync it is everything you have synced on the new computer forever, or only until I plug the device in?

Thank you!
Sara

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Android AT300 Tablet

Post by Birdy »

Hello Sara,
I have just synced my tablet to my PC
You mean with BirdieSync or another software ?
however am now unsure as to what I did, or how to view it as it isnt in my Windows "New Programs Installed" list.
Are you talking about the synchronized data or BirdieSync program ? (which should be listed in Windows/All programs/BirdieSync)
once you sync it is everything you have synced on the new computer forever, or only until I plug the device in?
After the data is synchronized in Thunderbird or on the Android device, it remains even if you unplug the device. The synchronized data is stored locally. You should see contacts and events in the stock Android apps and in Thunderbird with Lightning or in Sunbird depending on the application you chose to synchronize with.
Birdy