Support Par Excellence

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
pewe

Support Par Excellence

Post by pewe »

I felt I had to publicly thank Birdie for a level of support in my experience not very often forthcoming from software providers.

I had been using Birdiesync on an XP PC and decided to try it on a new Vista machine.
I ran into problems and notified Birdy at the support e-mail address.

Via numerous e-mails we sent log files and new test versions of Birdiesync back and forward over a period of 3-4 days, and as soon as I sent logs of the tests a response was received very quickly - it was almost like the problems were being investigated full time.

He never gave up, and at no time made me feel less than a valued customer, and very quickly the problems were solved.

I have now tested out the programme on a 3 way sync, syncing perfectly between the XP PC, the mobile and the Vista PC and in my experience they sync is working flawlessly. (Apart from a flaw in Vista's Mobile Device Centre which does not launch Birdiesync at each sync as it should - but it is no hardship to click on a manual sync if I change anything in the Addressbooks or Calendar so it is a small issue and I'm sure Birdy will find an answer shortly).

In my opinion the software is under priced for the value it offers, and for such a small amount of money the support shines above many of the large organisations selling software for big bucks.

fireball

Post by fireball »

I just can second this. Thumbs up, support is great!