Registration

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
Norbert

Registration

Post by Norbert »

paid for registration - got no key (seems this is a common problem, reading previous postings)

If I had a key, where would I put it in, the license boxes are read only.
The helpfile does not bother with this issue, only only lectures about the legal issues of a license.

?
tks folks

mijnbirdie

Registration

Post by mijnbirdie »

I've got exactly the same question; I've already paid and my 21 days is running out today, but haven't received a key.

Hope to hear from you soon

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Sorry for the delay and the annoyance. The sending of the licenses is not automated and there was a problem with the smtp server and the Internet Service Provider. :( The licenses were sent as soon as possible and you'll find all the necessary instructions in the registration mail.
Birdy

Rinus

Re: Registration

Post by Rinus »

paid for registration - got no key (seems this is a common problem, reading previous postings)
I've got exactly the same question; I've already paid and my 21 days is running out today, but haven't received a key.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Registration

Post by Birdy »

Thank you for having registered ! Your registration had to be treated manually. You should have received it now.
If other users have the same problem, please contact directly info(at)birdiesync.com or send me a private message.
Thanks.
Birdy