License fee per Year?

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
Warden

License fee per Year?

Post by Warden »

When I first looked over this site, I thought I read somewhere that the user license cost so much per year, as in, we have to keep paying each year to keep using the software. Is this true?

I can't find where I read that now, though, and I'm thinking I probably misread "per user" as "per year." But I thought I would check to be certain, as I strongly oppose the "subscription" model of software distribution.

Thanks for your help.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: License fee per Year?

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

As you mentioned, it is written "per user" and not "per year". Presently, there is no "annual fee" to use BirdieSync.
Regarding updates, all the users had been able to upgrade for free since the beginning of BirdieSync and use all the new features. However, I cannot guarantee you that it will always be the case and that you won't have to pay for an upgrade in the future, as it still remains an opened question. But for now you should be able to install next versions and use all the new functionalities.
Birdy

Warden

Re: License fee per Year?

Post by Warden »

Ok, thanks for the help, Birdy. That's just what I wanted to hear. 8)