Thunderbirthsday and other extensions

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
giorgio

Thunderbirthsday and other extensions

Post by giorgio »

I'm planning to install the Thunderbirthday and the MoreFunctionsForAddressBook extensions. I'm wondering if you have any experience with these extensions, would they work with BirdieSync? I'm not expecting you to try it, just in case you have some experience with these extensions please share them :wink:

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Thunderbirthsday and other extensions

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

MoreFunctionsForAddressBook works OK with BirdieSync. Birthday, anniversary, spouse and category fields are synchronized.
By now, photo is not.

Thunderbirthday works too but the calendar is read ony. So that may cause unresolved items when attempting to write in this calendar.
This problem may be addressed in a future release.
Birdy

Cloonix

Post by Cloonix »

I've deactivated the Thunderbirthday calendar for syncing, because all of my birthdays are saved in the contact fields of MoreFunctionsForAddressBook. So Birdiesync works fine for me. If you not disable the Thunderbirthday calendar in Birdiesync you got a huge number of duplicated entries :)

oliver.jung

Post by oliver.jung »

Cloonix wrote:I've deactivated the Thunderbirthday calendar for syncing, because all of my birthdays are saved in the contact fields of MoreFunctionsForAddressBook. So Birdiesync works fine for me. If you not disable the Thunderbirthday calendar in Birdiesync you got a huge number of duplicated entries :)
I don´t have duplicate entries because I am using a separate calendar and have a one-way sync (PC -> Mobile) for this calendar to my mobile.