no software no answer

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
rnsbobs

no software no answer

Post by rnsbobs »

Hi,

About three weeks or so ago, I attempted to purchase this software via paypal and tried twice to purchase it.

i got no link, no key, software and only some cryptic message from paypal about my account being limited.

I wrote to you (via the web site) asking what my status was, etc., indicating that, for what it is worth, I wish the company had some way other than paypal since I don't want to be part of that, but got no answer from you.

How do I find out if you even saw the completed transaction (I will gladly send you my email address privately if that will help), if yes, that it wasn't charged twice and if yes, how I obtain a key to unlock the demo?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: no software no answer

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you tell me if you used the same mail address as your forum one ? I checked but no mails were received from this mail address (unfortunately sometimes, received or sent mails are considered as spam).
If you used a different mail address, could you send me a private message on the forum with your other mail address ?
Thanks.
Birdy

rnsbobs

Post by rnsbobs »

just sent it.

the forum software appears to have sent it, but it shows in my outbox and not the "sent" box, so I'm posting here to let you know that I attempted to send it privately.

did you receive it?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Thanks. I received your other mail address.
Sorry for all the annoyance. I checked but no transaction was completed with PayPal.
I sent you a mail regarding other solutions of payment.
Birdy