The event alarm is not syncronized to the mobile device

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Torton

The event alarm is not syncronized to the mobile device

Post by Torton »

Hello everybody!

Windows 7 64bit, Thunderbird 31.7.0, Lightning 3.3.3, BirdieSync 2.4.10.0
Android 4.1.2, BirdieSync 3.0.0.4 (BirdieSync server 2.x "enabled")

On the Windows Computer created events with an alarm are syncronized to the mobile device without alarm.
On the mobile device created events are syncronized to the Windows computer with the alarm settings.

Any clues or ideas how to solve this problem?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: The event alarm is not syncronized to the mobile device

Post by Birdy »

Hello Torton,

Can you confirm that the alarm you set in Thunderbird was an alarm that should occur before (and not after) the beginning of the event ? (for instance: 5 minutes before the beginning of the event, and not 5 minutes after)
Does it happen with a new event that you've just created in Thunderbird ? (and synchronized for the first time)
Thanks.
Birdy

Torton

Re: The event alarm is not syncronized to the mobile device

Post by Torton »

Hello Birdy,

thanks for helping.
Birdy wrote:Can you confirm that the alarm you set in Thunderbird was an alarm that should occur before (and not after) the beginning of the event ? (for instance: 5 minutes before the beginning of the event, and not 5 minutes after)
Yes. I tried different times an alarm before the event with diffrent time distances to the event. No one of them was syncronized.

Correction: The event alarm is only not syncrinized, when I choose a user defined alarm time in Thunderbird. All standard alarm times (5,10,15 min. and so on are syncronized). I found out that in Thunderbird there is for user defined alarm times a choice of how the alarm works. But the only given choice is "alarm is displayed" Is there any chance to choose a special alarm time with an acustical alarm?
Birdy wrote:Does it happen with a new event that you've just created in Thunderbird ? (and synchronized for the first time)
Thanks.
Yes.

I hope you'll have an idea.

Thanks again

Torton