licence

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
kohlerz

licence

Post by kohlerz »

My account is off!
I bought a 1.5 license by passing 2.0 .. I have more license! :cry:

Mon compte est desactiver !
j'ai acheté une licence 1.5 et en passant en 2.0.. j'ai plus de licence !!
c'est normale ? faut il racheter une licence 2.0 ? :evil:

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: licence

Post by Birdy »

Hello kohlerz,

If you registered for a 1.5 version of BirdieSync (so 2.5 - 3 years ago), you can upgrade your license for half the price (9.95 €) on this page. I hope that you'll consider this amount reasonable compared to the year of intense development necessary to release BirdieSync 2.0 and all the new functionalities offered in this version.

Note: this thread will be moved to the Miscellaneous section
Birdy

doubledip

Post by doubledip »

Birdy,

Just found this post through a forum search because I just came back to BirdieSync after about 3 years. I am having a similar issue, although i am willing to pay for the upgrade, i just cannot get the posted link to work. I have started running some external applications on my system, and ever since I began running things like scanpst.exe I have had some licensing issues with a few different programs and applications. Any information would be very helpful.
Last edited by doubledip on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello doubledip,

Sorry you had a problem while trying to upgrade your 1.x license.
Could you please contact sales(at)birdiesync.com with the license key you had for BirdieSync 1.x ?
Thanks.
Birdy