2.0.0.1 dont work (end of trial period)

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
M*I*B

2.0.0.1 dont work (end of trial period)

Post by M*I*B »

Hello there again ...

... today I get the end of trial period message and update to 2.0.0.1 (I was shure that I have do that some days before). But that does'nt help. I have uninstall, cleanup and reinstall 2.0.0.1 twice but ever the same.

What's going wrong? :?
DLzG

Micha

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: 2.0.0.1 dont work (end of trial period)

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Since you recently registered, your new license key was sent to you a few days ago. Did you receive it and entered it ? If not did you check your spam folder ? If you couldn't find it, please send a mail to info(at)birdiesync.com. If you entered it and it still doesn't work, please contact support(at)birdiesync.com.
Thanks.
Birdy

el_mosquito

Post by el_mosquito »

i have the same problem - please help. :(

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello el_mosquito,

Please directly contact sales(at)birdiesync.com with you previous registration information.
Thanks.
Birdy

andi.k

Post by andi.k »

I ran into the same issue and finally found out how to solve it: Open Thunderbird, go to Extras -> BirdieSync -> License and import the license file.

It is a mystery why BirdieSync does not offer to import the license file just when the "end of trial" window pops up.
Cheers, Andi