No more folder-sync with BS 2.x?

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Vathek

No more folder-sync with BS 2.x?

Post by Vathek »

I've just started using BS 2.x with TB3 and it's working great, but one thing I am missing is the folder-sync of the MyDocuments-folder on the phone. I guess this doesn't happen anymore because BS doesn't rely on ActiveSync anymore. Is there a way to get this functionality back? I've used that sync-feature quite often to have a workaround for something similar to Notes (which don't exist in TB) synced with my computer. This is a major loss of functionality for me. Any ideas?
Thanks

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: No more folder-sync with BS 2.x?

Post by Birdy »

Hello Vathek,

BirdieSync has never taken in charge folder synchronization. This is performed by ActiveSync. So if you still want folder synchronization, it is necessary to use ActiveSync (XP) or the Windows Mobile Device Center (Vista or 7). You can still install and use the Windows Mobile Device Center if you want to perform folder synchronization.
Birdy

Vathek

Re: No more folder-sync with BS 2.x?

Post by Vathek »

Ah, I didn't realize one could have both BirdieSync and Win Mobile Device Center installed without conflicting each other. I'll look into that.
Thanks for clearing that up!