Phone freezes

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
TheBogen

Phone freezes

Post by TheBogen »

Hi,

My phone is a HTC HTC Touch Pro2 with WinMobile 6.5.
If BirdieSync(i used v2.0.1.2) is installed on my Mobile, sometimes the Screen keeps black when resumin from standby and i have to remove the powercell from my phone. :?

This happens once every 1-2 days. A week ago i uninstalled the BirdieSync-Plugin and that problem never occurred again.

Is this problem already known?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Phone freezes

Post by Birdy »

Hello TheBogen,

I'm not aware of such a problem (which doesn't mean there is not a link with BirdieSync). It could have been interesting to watch out the memory of your mobile device to see if it would get low and the CPU consumption. Also on the net, it seem that others users met this problem (but which doesn't seem related to BirdieSync).

What is the model of your mobile device ?
When you installed BirdieSync, do you remember if you installed other softwares as well ?
When the screen is black, if you press on the Camera button, do you have access to the Camera software to take photos ?
Thanks.
Birdy

TheBogen

Re: Phone freezes

Post by TheBogen »

Hi,
Its a HTC Touch Pro2. It has no Camera-Button, and i pressed every button it has.

Memory:
Data:218.95
Used:87.31

Program:187.35
Used:94.59

Memory after installation of BirdieSync:
Daten:218.95
Used:88.28

Program:187.35
Used: 98.41

CPU is idle ~0%

WindowsMobile 6.5