Display name, Company, Android

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
trsoft

Display name, Company, Android

Post by trsoft »

Hello, Iůve got problem with sync my Desire Z with TB 3.1. Where can I change way to sync display name, it is in form 'First name Last name', I would like to have it in format 'Last name, First name' and second problem is, that company name and job functions isn't synchronized from mobile to desktop - in reverse it works. Thank you for answer

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Display name, Company, Android

Post by Birdy »

Hello trsoft,

It seems that for some reason, HTC didn't include the option to sort the contacts by Last name/First name or the contrary. This option is present on the classical application of Android... So I'll see if it's possible to generate this display name during the synchronization with "Last name First name".

Regarding the Company and Title field, I made a test with an HTC device and they were properly synchronized from the mobile device to Thunderbird.
When you create these 2 fields on the mobile device, could you confirm that the field type is "Work" beside the Company and Title fields ?
Thanks.
Birdy