Synchronising 2 phone's

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
viperstwk

Synchronising 2 phone's

Post by viperstwk »

Hi,

I have following situation:
Personal phone with windows Mobile 6.5 - Licenced birdiesync - succesfull sync with Thunderbird/Lightning

Now i received an Android phone from my boss for work.

I've added, next to my allready existing agenda "Personal", another one named "Work".

You guessed it probably allready: My question is: How can i sync my WM-phone with contacts and events from "Personal", and how can i sync events (no need to sync contacts) with my Android-phone?

Hope anyone can help.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Synchronising 2 phone's

Post by Birdy »

Hello viperstwk,

You can choose independently for each mobile device which category of items (contacts, events, etc.) you wish to synchronize in BirdieSync Activation tab. So for your Windows Mobile device, you may tick "contacts" and "events" and for your Android device, you may only tick "events".
But presently, the configuration of address books and calendars to be synchronized in Thunderbird will be common to both devices. So if you wish to synchronize your work events on your Android device, you'll have to synchronize them also on your Windows Mobile device (if you synchronize events on this device).
Birdy