cant sync events

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Ervin

cant sync events

Post by Ervin »

Hello,
I have installed a Byrdysync 2.3.8.1 for the first time on my android 2.1 (Sony Xperia x10 mini pro). I have trayed sync the events, but on the byrdysync software says "The mobile device was not found". Also i can´t select any defalut account (because it is just dont apper on the list box) in settings of events in the application.

What can i do sync my lighting with Android??

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: cant sync events

Post by Birdy »

Hello Ervin,

How do you connect your Android device ? Over USB, Wi-Fi ?
To analyze your problem regarding event synchronization, it would be necessary to succeed in connecting so that I can analyze the logs...
Thanks.
Birdy

Ervin

Post by Ervin »

Hi, thanks for feedback.

It's over wi-fi.
What kind of logs you will need, how can i do it?

Regards.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Before sending the logs, it would be necessary to succeed in connecting the Android device.

Which address did you enter in BirdieSync settings in Android ?
Is it the same as mentioned in BirdieSync on the desktop ? (menu File/Options, Connection tab)
What if you temporarily disable your firewall ? (wait 1 minute before trying to connect)
Did you try to select the option "Find hosts with BirdieSync" in Android BirdieSync settings ? (it should allow BirdieSync to automatically find the address of a host running BirdieSync)
Thanks.
Birdy