Sync with MSartmobile

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
wagnbeu0

Sync with MSartmobile

Post by wagnbeu0 »

Hi, i got my new HTC with Android 4.0 yesterday, and installed Birdiesync to sync ith with Thunderbird at Home. Works fine.
In the Company the sync with our Exchange-Servers is only allowed with "Smartmobile". In the settings i can choose to sync my contact with the "Touchdown-Exchange". But the Events don´t find a TouchDown entry.

How can I sync my contacts and my calender with both tools?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Sync with MSartmobile

Post by Birdy »

Hello wagnbeu0,

I don't know in which account your Exchange calendar should be stored. You may send logs to support to see if some useful information could be found (your Exchange calendar should exist on the Android device before generating the logs). You may also have to select event synchronization in BirdieSync Activation tab on the desktop so that all calendar information is properly listed in the mobile device log.

First, transfer the mobile device log to the desktop with "Help/Transfer mobile device log" while your mobile is connected.
Then build the log archive BirdieSyncLog.zip with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs...".
You can send BirdieSyncLog.zip to support(at)birdiesync.com.
Thanks.
Birdy