BirdieSync will not sync a linked yahoo calendar.

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
DavidKlausman

BirdieSync will not sync a linked yahoo calendar.

Post by DavidKlausman »

I have two yahoo calendars liked to Lightning with the offline feature checked. BirdieSync will not sync these to my Android calendars with the same name. Can this be done?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: BirdieSync will not sync a linked yahoo calendar.

Post by Birdy »

Hello David,

If these calendars are selected to be synchronized in BirdieSync options in Thunderbird, then they should be synchronized on the Android device in calendars with identical names.
Do you have a specific error when trying to synchronize ?
Birdy

DavidKlausman

Post by DavidKlausman »

Hi,
No errors come up. Adding new events to one side or the other would not be updated on the opposite side. Since my last post I found and installed CalDav Sync Adapter on my android phone and my yahoo calendars are now syncing.

Thank you,
David

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

In theory, there should not be big differences between the way calDAV calendars are synchronized.
To help me identifying the problem, you may create an event called "Test1" in the mobile device calendar, "Test2" in Thunderbird calendar, connect your mobile device, launch a synchronization and send me the logs at the end of the synchronization:

First, transfer the mobile device log to the desktop with "Help/Transfer mobile device log" while your mobile is connected.
Then build the log archive BirdieSyncLog.zip with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs..." and send it to support(at)birdiesync.com.

Also mention the name of the calDAV calendar you attempt to synchronize (check that this calendar is selected to be synchronized in BirdieSyn options in Thunderbird, and that Android account where you created the calendar event is also selected to be synchronized in BirdieSync settings on Android).

Thanks.
Birdy