No default account specified in event config - unable 2 set

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Viator

No default account specified in event config - unable 2 set

Post by Viator »

Hello,

i installed the newest software products on my LG 4X P880 and my pc.

In source "LG-P880" it is not possible to define/click to a default account, because the relating box is greyed.
Settings of the other points make no problem ("LG-P880" contacts, "default" contacts and events).

App:
Actual beta, password/name set, mode 2 deactivated

PC: Thunderbird 38.2.0

BS on PC:
Beta 22
Sync for contacts is okay
Events not possible ("No default account specified in event calender configuration") ("Synchronisation failed").
Tried to set as user and admin - without success. No choice possibel (no setting available).
New install, new config - no success.

My problem: What can i do?

Greetz and thanks for advice...
Irwin

[Windows 10]

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: No default account specified in event config - unable 2

Post by Birdy »

Hello Irwin,
In source "LG-P880" it is not possible to define/click to a default account, because the relating box is greyed.
In BirdieSync server window on the PC, in Configuration panel, when you select source "LG-P880" and then select "Events" in Contents column, when you press the gear icon above the calendar list on the left near "Event calendars" to configure Event calendars, you should have a menu list to select the default event account. Don't you have "BirdieSync (recommended)" displayed in this list ? Is this list empty ?
Thanks.
Birdy

Viator

Post by Viator »

Thanks for your reply.

> BirdieSync server window on the PC, Configuration panel, source "LG-P880", select "Events" in Contents column, press gear icon above the calendar list on the left near "Event calendars" to configure Event calendars
> you should have a menu list to select the default event account.

Yes, there should be a menu list (window "Event calender configuration") - but there is no list: it is empty.
Therefore there is no "BirdieSync (recommended)" option displayed...

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

I sent you by email a new test version of BirdieSync to investigate on your problem.
Birdy

Viator

Post by Viator »

Some days after sending the log i tried the new BirdieSync 3.x beta 23 and the new version of the app. Success - the problem is solved.
Many thanks to Birdy!

Viator