Mailing list for new releases

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
Aiolizator

Mailing list for new releases

Post by Aiolizator »

Hi,

it would be nice to be able to subscribe to a mailing list, to be warned when a new release is available.

Regards.
Last edited by Aiolizator on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clauderenaud

Re: Mailing list for news release

Post by clauderenaud »

Aiolizator wrote:hi,

it would be nice to be able to subscribe to a mailing list, to be warned when a news release is avilable.

Regards.
Or even better, a rss feed !
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Actually the RSS feed is already available (check out the feed icon on the forum list page).

Regarding the mailing list, I think that the next release of phpbb (used for this forum) should provide a way to subscribe to a particular topic or forum and receive mail notifications.
Birdy

clauderenaud

Post by clauderenaud »

Birdy wrote:Actually the RSS feed is already available (check out the feed icon on the forum list page).

Regarding the mailing list, I think that the next release of phpbb (used for this forum) should provide a way to subscribe to a particular topic or forum and receive mail notifications.
Thank you for clarifying this ...
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud

fudo

Post by fudo »

+1

I agree to allow to be warn by e-mail of new version of BirdieSync ansd if possible in this mail to know what's new in this release (bug correction, news features..)

thanks

r0b0

Re:

Post by r0b0 »

Birdy wrote:Actually the RSS feed is already available (check out the feed icon on the forum list page).
Hi,

Has the RSS feed dissapeared over the years? I would like to subscribe to it to get notifications of new BS releases.

Thanks.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Mailing list for new releases

Post by Birdy »

Yes, it may have been removed after the upgrade to phpBB version 3 some time ago (it doesn't belong to the standard package). It would be necessary to add it again. Or to provide a new way to be informed of new releases (which may be a better idea).
Birdy

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Mailing list for new releases

Post by Birdy »

Atom feed is now available. Browsers like Firefox or Internet explorer should offer you to subscribe to BirdieSync forum feeds.
You can access to last posts in News sub-forum with:
http://www.birdiesync.com/forum/feed.php?f=1
Birdy