Thanks for everything

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
ferrix

Thanks for everything

Post by ferrix »

All the updates, revisions, bug fixes, new bugs, new bug fixes. I know as a software developer that inter-operating between two products that you don't control is a big challenge and always a moving target.

I just wanted to post this to say thank you to birdiesync for the continued effort and support. It's great to be free from Outlook.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Well... thanks ! :)
Actually, you have pointed out one of the major difficulty to developp BirdieSync. And it's not the only one... :wink:
BirdieSync will do its best to make it transparent to the user and be reliable and simple to use.
Birdy

motardes04

Re: Thanks for everything

Post by motardes04 »

ferrix wrote:All the updates, revisions, bug fixes, new bugs, new bug fixes. I know as a software developer that inter-operating between two products that you don't control is a big challenge and always a moving target.

I just wanted to post this to say thank you to birdiesync for the continued effort and support. It's great to be free from Outlook.
+1 !!!
Thanks for your help, Birdy.

And to all those who still hesitate getting the licensed BirdieSync version, just know that the support you get is really worth it !

Cécile.