Events - 1 unresolved item

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Poski

Events - 1 unresolved item

Post by Poski »

Hello,

I still have 1 unresolved items in Events. When I click on "Resolve items...", it doesn´t work. Have you any idea?

Thank you.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

I will need some log files to investigate your problem.
Could you send me them as described in this thread ?
Thanks.
Birdy

pksimmang

Post by pksimmang »

I'm having the same problem. Please advise when you find a solution. Thanks!
--pks

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

I would be very happy to help you but I need some logs to investigate your problem. Please, send them as described in this thread
Thanks.
Birdy

Poski

Post by Poski »

All files was sent, wainting for answer.

Thank you.

ferrix

Post by ferrix »

Same problem too; files also sent.

BeakerTX

Post by BeakerTX »

Was this problem ever solved? Everything is working well, except for this one unresolved events item. I too have 1 unresolved event. When I click to resolve the event, ActiveSync re-syncs, and does not give an option to resolve.

BTW, I am having great success syncing multiple calendars and categories with Lightning and Google Calendars using GCALDaemon. Provider just had too many problems.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Unresolved items can be caused by several causes: there could be particular events as described in BirdieSync help (for instance a recurring event with overlapping occurences). Or there could be specific BirdieSync problems (which are then corrected). So what could appear a unique problem (one unresolved item) can have many different causes. And many problems raised in this forum were solved communicating directly with users and sometimes leading to a bug correction when needed. :wink:

I will need some log files to investigate your problem.
Could you send me them as described in this thread ?
Thanks.

Thank you for your suggestion. The Google calendar provider is still in development and several users reported that they successfully use GCALDaemon with Lightning/Sunbird. It seems to be a good alternative.
Birdy

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Your specific problem was corrected in version 1.5.7.1.
Birdy